Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What's New Wednesday: Split Ends

Split Ends Hair Salon
I have never been loyal to a hair salon or stylist but Split Ends has changed that for me. I found a great hair stylist, Amy who has great customer service, awesome skill and is extremely personable. I really enjoy getting my hair cut which starts with a scalp massage, facial and hand massage. I feel EXTREMELY relaxed all while getting a refreshed look. It's just plain awesome.

Split Ends uses all Aveda products and is very professional. The prices are not bad either, depending on the level of stylist you request. Amy is a senior stylist and is a bit more expensive but it's totally worth it. A hair cut (with all the perks listed above) is $45. Full hair color treatment is $75. But when I get my color touch-up and cut it's $110.

Although Split Ends is not new and does allow you to get a new look! So, if you are feeling down and need to lift your spirits, get a make-over!

No comments:

Post a Comment