Monday, June 10, 2013

Motivation Monday: Personal Space

I firmly believe that the state of your home contributes to (if not, dictates) your perspective and mood. If anything, it at least affects your stress levels.

After a long day at work, I love to come home to a sparkly-clean space that is inviting, livable and reflective of my tastes. So, after a year of searching for a rental property that had yard space, no shared walls and character, my husband and I finally found our new home in an adorable 1940's cottage with a sustainable front yard and huge backyard that has served as a canvas for our imagination. (Keep your eyes peeled for Wednesday's post about a fun DIY project that has completed the backyard!)

This week is all about the home, specifically the Califf Cottage. My goal is to share our new space, showcase our favorite food to entertain guests, backyard projects, BBQ/house party outfits and staycation ideas.

First off? Check out our home!
*More photos to be posted on 30andfaddy's Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment