Monday, June 17, 2013

Motivation Monday: Summer Goals

This week is all about summertime as summer solstice approaches on Friday. Today I wanted to share my summer goals and encourage you to make a list as well! I learned of this approach from a volunteer who established five summer goals. So, here are mine!

Summer Goal #1: Make healthier lunches. I want to start preparing healthy work lunches on Sundays. I like the idea of chopping veggies and assembling a salad in a mason jar. Make five for the week, keep in the fridge and voila!

Summer Goal #2: Be MORE active! I want to go bike riding on Sundays, hike at least once a month, workout @ Barre Body three times a week and swim.

Summer Goal #3: Build the photography business. My goal is to create a blog for my husband's photography business, restructure our prices and establish a marketing plan.

Summer Goal #4: Save more money. My goal is to stop going out to restaurants and bars as often and save some cash for rainy days.

Summer Goal #5: Enjoy the San Diego flare! My plan is to go to the beach more often (um, I live less than a mile away!), watch some horse races and concerts at Del Mar, see more Padres games and go to the San Diego Fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment