Monday, July 8, 2013

RIP Leroy Judkins

To my buddy, Leroy. I will miss your smile, courageous spirit, popcorn, bingo-calling skills, unconditional love, apples, sound advice, adventures at the zoo, monthly dinners, your home-made chicken noodle soup, our conversations about life, bear hugs, clove smell, inevitable coffee-stained finger prints on all my work papers, support, Scotch, copious amounts of snacks, every Tuesday and Wednesday at Words Alive, kindness, happy demeanor, Skydiving excursions (just you, not me!), positivity and laughter. There is a big hole in my heart, but all the life lessons you bestowed will be with me forever. I love you.
  

3 comments:

  1. Leroy was my first cousin. My family lost contact with him years ago. His father was the oldest son in the family and my father the youngest. I'm 65 so there was a big age gap. I see the pictures posted here and I see all my uncles and my dad in Leroy's face. I hope they're reunited somewhere in the great beyond.

    Kathy Judkins Pratt

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was one of the best men I knew. I loved him very much!

    ReplyDelete