Saturday, August 3, 2013

Just a lil' post...

I really have sucked at the blog this week. I was late, missed a day, and provided little to no information. What's up with that? No excuse!

With that said, my horoscope did indicate this past week was going to be a challenge...I think the words "catastrophic disaster" were used. While it wasn't THAT bad, I have been in a slump - feeling down about silly matters. Not focusing on the good in my life. And feeling pathetically sorry for myself.

So today I thought I would highlight things that make me happy!! Courtesy of my camera phone, here are things that put a smile on my face. And if you are feeling similarly, I suggest trying this as well - it's a great exercise. I already feel uplifted.

The perfect napkin description stationed within my bar tray.
A very sleepy Marley...
A half-eaten bag of all "red" Starburst.
A plant a friend gave me that is thriving in the backyard.
The bookmark my M.I.L. made in memory of Leroy that rests next to a picture of us.
My growing garden!
 And of course the reminder on my bookshelf...

No comments:

Post a Comment