Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What's New Wednesday: Lola

I recently went camping with my older brother, Greg and his family at Twin Lakes. And as a result, I got to meet, cuddle and play with their newest addition, Lola.

As an 11-week Basset Hound puppy, Lola is arguably the most adorable dog on this planet. My favorite part about Lola is her over-sized ears as she walks, trips and clumsily tramples on them navigating her surroundings. Next would have to be her eye lashes that frame her big, 'I just want to love you' eyes. It gets me every time! And if her cuteness wasn't enough she has such a sweet, gentle disposition - just whimpering to have you snuggle with her. Welcome to the world, little Lola!

Check out some photos of my nephew, Hunter with Lola (and a cameo from 6-year old basset, Skippy).
 
Want to learn more about Basset Hounds? Click here! Interested in adopting? Check out the San Diego Basset Hound Rescue.


No comments:

Post a Comment