Monday, October 14, 2013

Motivation Monday: Home

Home Sweet Home
Nick and I just returned from a whirlwind trip to Chicago/land. With a strenuous travel day; long walks throughout the city; drinks at the Navy Pier; eats at Chicago Cut; deep dish at Lou Malnati's; da Bears; friends/family; and Blair's wedding I'm exhausted. And of course as soon as I get home I spring into mega housecleaning, robot wife - dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, yard work, and laundry. With all that said (and done), I'm so relieved to be home. It was an amazing trip but there's nothing like chilling in your pajamas - with your cat and husband - at home. This is my happiness. Speaking of which, I read a great article on Huffington Post about the 9 Happiness Mistakes You're Probably Making. Check it out!

And here's another shot of our house "Halloween-fied" - more photos to share on the blog soon!
Both photos courtesy of Nick via Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment