Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

No matter what your tradition; how you celebrate; where you are; or whom you are with - be grateful. Here are five things I'm thankful for...
  1. My husband. While we have our ups and downs, we are always there for each other. Our love is strong, stubborn (in a good way) and beautiful. Love you, Nick!
  2. My family. Despite not seeing each other often (heck even communicating on a weekly, monthly or sometimes yearly basis!), we love each other. And as long as we do not discuss religion, politics or football, we respect and care for one another. =)
  3. My friends. Near and far - I love these people with all of my heart. Thank you for making me laugh, supporting me through tough times, and setting me straight when needed.
  4. My cat. For seven years, Marley has provided so much love - and interesting stories - to my daily life. He has truly enriched my family.
  5. My home. While I'm not attached to material things, I am thankful to have shelter, warmth, food, and an adorable cottage to decorate at holidays.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment