Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thrifty Thursday: White Elephant

'Tis the season for office holiday parties, secret Santa, and white elephant exchanges! This weekend my friend Kristen is hosting our annual white elephant party. While I focus more on the ridiculous gift I will carefully seek out and wrap to disguise its contents, I'm also thinking about my outfit. I like casual, which typically means elastic anything. Here is a cute way to still look festive while not compromising comfort.
Check out the following stores for leggings and/or comfortable sweater dresses:
Forever21
H&M
Target

Add a cute bootie or boot! Peruse JustFab.

Curious about the origin of the white elephant exchange? Read on! And nervous you will be the "Michael Scott" at the party? Here are methods to avoid awkward moments. You are welcome. =)

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment