Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thrifty Thursday: Polished Shorts

It's springtime albeit many of you might not feel 'springy' based on your current forecasts. But alas, sunnier days are in the horizon. Hopefully...

So, in light of warmer weather ahead I was inspired to post my favorite spring outfit - polished shorts. I like the juxtaposition of a casual, linen Bermuda with a preppy blazer and wedges. I even try to get away this look at work...but I do work for a non-profit, in San Diego which is almost in-line with the dress code of software engineers (think: slip-on shoes with socks, a retro tee and disheveled hair). I know this because I live with one of these. =)

So, here are some great shorts at a thrifty price! Check 'em out.
Aeropostale $18
American Eagle $29.99
JCrew $16.99
Happy spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment