Monday, April 28, 2014

Motivation Monday: Anew

Negril 2008 - best buds always together
In an effort to grieve, heal and move on, I decided to close the book on 2014 and start anew. With deaths, funerals, the CCU, life support, sadness, frustration, life insurance discussions and sleepless nights, I'm just over it. I'm ready for a fresh start and not willing to wait until 2015. So, I decided to create my own 'NYE' and plan to not accept any more bad news.  Or at least not let it affect me and rather focus on the silver lining. Take that, 2014. =)

With not much else to type or proclaim, I turn to these words...

“A bridge of silver wings stretches from the dead ashes of an unforgiving nightmare 
to the jeweled vision of a life started anew.”
― Aberjhani, The River of Winged Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment