Monday, May 5, 2014

Motivation Monday: Fit App

I am tired of not fitting into most of my cute, trendy clothes and deleting every picture taken of me; so, I decided to take action. After not stepping on a scale in over a year, I was frightened by the number blinking at me. With that said, it provided an innate sense of competition with myself, and finally put some fire under my belly...literally.

While I'm active daily - working out everyday for at least 30-minutes - my food intake (or rather snack consumption) is out of control. Working a desk job, I tend to nibble all...day...long.

But today I downloaded a handy, dandy tool: My Fitness Pal. It's free, user friendly and a great motivator to be more conscious of my food intake.

To lose the weight and reach my target goal - preferably by my 33rd birthday in Vegas - I am restricted to about 1300 calories a day. Some of you might think "no problem" but for a girl who loves her glass of red at dinner, bread and cheez-its, this will be a challenge. But with this app I feel like I have a partner in the process. Wish me luck!

*Today I consumed 1573 calories, burned 234 and netted 1339. On this rate, I'll lose 7 pounds by June 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment