Thursday, June 5, 2014

What's New: The Purring Parrot

Going somewhere? Need a trusted facility to board your feline or parrot? Look no further as The Purring Parrot is your place!

With one wild, very curious kitten and one grumpy, particular senior cat, I was hesitant to ask my friends to take on the duty to cat sit. Frankly, I wanted them to still be my friend! Hehe! So, instead I followed-up with a friend raved about this service in the past and was not disappointed.

The boarding rooms were large, entertaining and most importantly safe. And with the 24/7 webcam option, I was able to tune in to watch my cats play and be pampered at any time - and did I ever take advantage of that benefit.

Moreover, my cats were brushed daily, massaged, played with, provided treats, entertained by the roaming parrots and relaxed with the soothing smells of Felliway.

It was such a peace of mind knowing our cats were well taken care of while we were away - so much so we are using it again next weekend when we travel to Vegas!

So, next time you are leaving for a vacation, check out The Purring Parrot!

No comments:

Post a Comment