Wednesday, July 2, 2014

33


Holy crap - I'm 33 years old! And as I reflect on my life, I've come to the conclusion that I'm one blessed 33-year old.

Recently I completed a 30-day gratitude challenge on Facebook, which reminded me to appreciate the good in my life...as opposed to focusing on the negative stuff no one is immune. As a collective, here are 33 things that I love about my humble, gloriously fun life in honor of my birthday.
  1. My loving husband
  2. My supportive father
  3. My little brother
  4. My angels watching from above
  5. My furry children
  6. My family in San Diego, Alaska, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin
  7. My friends - near and far 
  8. My inspiring scholarship recipients
  9. My challenging yet satisfying job
  10. My adorable home in Pacific Beach
  11. My plentiful garden
  12. My love for books
  13. My ability to run
  14. My beach community
  15. My motivation 
  16. My unconditional love for friends, family, and neighbors
  17. My camera and lens
  18. My yard
  19. My 3-mile commute to work
  20. My volunteers
  21. My blog
  22. My flare for fashion
  23. My ability to relax
  24. My love of plants
  25. My organizational skills
  26. My financial liberty for non-essentials
  27. My washer and dryer
  28. My working vehicles
  29. My volunteer work
  30. My creative-side
  31. My strength
  32. My ability to day dream
  33. My ability to make dreams a reality
Here's to a great 33rd trip around the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment