Monday, April 27, 2015

Motivation Monday: 30-day challenge

I stole this from a friend's page - I cannot recall whose page otherwise I would give him/her credit! Regardless, I think it's a great 30-day challenge...except maybe the cold shower idea.

Day 1: Write three short term and long term health goals. Here we go!

Short-term:
  1. Map out food in hopes to eat more in moderation.
  2. Substitute my go-to snacks for healthier ones. Here are great options!
  3. Slow down. Savor my food.
Long-term:
  1. Think positively. Note the positives in each moment, day, experience and person.
  2. Get into shape to improve confidence. It's not about the number on the scale. Or, the ability to sport a bikini. It's about feeling more comfortable in my skin...and jeans. =)
  3. Execute a pull-up. Here's how to do a proper pull-up.
What are your goals? 

No comments:

Post a Comment