Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Tasty Tuesday: The TJ List

When I first learned of Trader Joes, I was in college and sadly didn't appreciate the exclusive items found at TJs. I much preferred my inexpensive options at WincoFoods - heck, I still do! Miss that store... At any rate, TJs is now my go-to grocer, and I thought it may be fun to provide my general list.
  • Succulents
  • Flowers
  • Cards 
  • Kale quinoa salad mix
  • Grape tomatoes
  • Persian organic cucumbers
  • Bag of organic carrots
  • Organic banana bundle
  • Bag of cuties
  • Trader Joes wheat pizza dough 
  • Parmesan cheese bag
  • Four cheese bag
  • Trader Joes pesto
  • Trader Joes sourdough wheat bread
  • Individual bags of dry almonds
  • La Granja 360 wine
  • Bombers
And here are some yummy recipes, courtesy of Trader Joes!

No comments:

Post a Comment