Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thrifty Thursday: Adorn with Sequins

All photos are taken from my Pinterest
I know, I know. Sequins are supposed to be for holiday parties and NYE but I cannot help but want to carryover this fun trend into January (heck, maybe the spring!). See above for ways to integrate sequins into your everyday wardrobe, including work, date night or for no occasion at all: just for fun! Add a clutch, hair band, scarf or shirt for a little sparkle.

And to find inexpensive pieces, check out Forever 21 and search "sequins" - the below products range from $34.50 (blazer) - $12.80 (scarf). I personally love the sequined cardigan!

2 comments:

  1. Favorite Daughter! I see nothing to wear here, when I come to visit.

    Love

    Father

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol - it will all look great on you Jim!

      Delete