Wednesday, January 16, 2013

What's New Wednesday: Brooklyn Girl Eatery



This is San Diego Restaurant week, and my girlfriends and I took full advantage and explored a newish restaurant in Mission Hills: Brooklyn Girl Eatery.

Sampling from the fixed menu, we enjoyed a variety of yummy courses. My first course was a fire roasted poblano chili that was just the right amount of spice! Second course was the spaghetti arrabiata at which I requested to remove the shrimp (non seafood eater, guilty as charged), and it was equally as flavorful. Final course was a banana cheesecake, and while I tend to crave more savory foods this dessert was amazing.

Overall, the experience was awesome. It's a place that I would definitely recommend - food was delicious, environment was fun and the service was great!

Look up the fabulous restaurants featured for San Diego Restaurant week (January 13-January 18).
It's a great way to explore a new neighborhood and try some different food. And the fixed menu prices are reasonable.


No comments:

Post a Comment