Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thrifty Thursday: Jeans

So, I need to shop for a new pair of jeans but I refuse to get a new pair. I like to shop at thrift stores, like Buffalo Exchange or my new favorite Thrift Traders. Check them out!
At Thrift Traders, everything is $5.99 unless you buy four items at $20. I have purchased jeans, skirts and my favorite tweed blazer.

Here are some other thrift stores in San Diego. Check them out!
  • Kelly's Treasure - University Ave (Hillcrest)
  • Revivals - University Ave (Hillcrest)
  • Humble Heart - 16th Street (East Village)
  • City Digz - Market Street (East Village)
  • Auntie Helen's - 30th Street (North Park)
Of course, you can check out your local Good Will Industries and United Cerebral Palsy thrift stores for good finds and ways to give back to your community! Happy thrifty shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment