Friday, July 19, 2013

Feels Good Friday: Florida!

In front of my dad's condo; Peacocks are everywhere! Hundreds with babies!
Hey friends, family and readers! Just wanted to report from Florida. "It's just another lousy day in Florida" (that's for you, Amanda!).

Our trip kicked off with a WONDERFUL flight. I know what you are thinking, "really?" But seriously the best yet. The hubby and I had first class, and this was my first experience with such great service. Think 6am drink with a twist, champagne, warm breakfast, cheese/cracker plate, free movies/tv, bubbly water (hate sparkling water but took it anyway because it was free and fancy!) and for the kicker? Freshly baked (according to the menu) cookie served with milk! I felt like I was flying for the first time. Thanks, American Airlines. (Now, I have a distinct feeling my trip home via coach will not have the same affect on me. Doh!)

Then dad treated us to dinner at Port Canaveral - a place called Fish Lips. Turns out I have been there before with my good friend, Megan; that was just a foggier evening. =)

Today? Bike ride to the ocean, rocket launch and who knows. But it's Feel Good Friday and we are in Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment