Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Thrifty Thursday: Florida Packin'

As you read this, I'm en route to Cape Canaveral, Florida to see my dad. It's been almost two-years since we have seen each other; so, I'm very excited to give him a big hug. But visiting Florida mid-July is certifiably nuts; so, I had to be creative in my packing. Little to no layers but plenty of options due to humidity and sweat (YUCK).
Packing List: (I'm known to over pack, types the girl who brought 14 dresses to Italy in a carryon!)
  • Four sandals
  • One flip-flop
  • Running shoes
  • One large tote bag for plane
  • One side-saddle purse
  • One pair of earrings (my more expensive pair; I'll wear on the plane)
  • Two bracelets
  • One watch
  • Three necklaces (my expensive one I wear on the plane)
  • Two pairs of workout shorts
  • Two workout shirts
  • Two short dresses for day/night
  • One long skirt w/ tank top
  • Two cover-ups for beach (long maxi & plain short dress)
  • Crochet shorts (finally wearing 'em!) w/ plain tee & chambray cover
  • Bermuda shorts w/ shell top
  • High/low skirt w/ printed tee
  • Pajamas w/ cubbies tee & long shirt (just in case the air conditioned condo is too cold!)
And I'm wearing my black pants, a flowy top and cardigan for the plane ride. I brought a plain tee to wear on the plane ride home with same said black pants. Creative? Nah.

Of course, I'll have my latest book in hand, nook (with my obligatory work read) and 30andfaddy laptop in tow!

Most excited to sport my crochet shorts! Feelin' ballsy!
Sorry - in a rush and had to take photos with the droid. Sad face.

No comments:

Post a Comment