Saturday, August 10, 2013

Thrifty Thursday: Fall Forward #1

Fall is by far my favorite season - I love the crispness in the air, cooler weather, rain and of course, Halloween. And as far as fashion, I love scarves, chunky sweaters, boots and plaid. So, here are some trends I'm looking forward to implementing this fall.

First off? Camo! Funny enough; I still have my summer BDUs (battle dress uniform) from my "Army" days (I put this in quotations as I like to tease that I "played" Army for a bit). =) Kidding aside, camo is back in a big way. Well, military in general: utility jackets, military inspired coats, and even Americana. Check out these three ways to integrate into your closet.
F21 $37.80
F21 $10.80

F21 $22.99

For men? It's less subtle. Think structured, military shirt. Or, a fatigue sweater. Or watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment