Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What's New Wednesday: Luck

The past year has been trying to say the least - loss of Leroy, missed opportunities, failures, family issues and of course removing my brother from life support. Despite this, I believe good things are in store for my family and me. And over the weekend, my husband serendipitously found a GIANT four-leaf clover in our yard - the odds to finding such things is 10,000:1! This gave me hope. Yes, I realize luck isn't the only factor to success - heck, it's a very small part of it. But I like to look at the world in this light - it's almost more romantic in a way.

Regardless if luck is by chance or something you manifest, here are some interesting reads to increase your luck. Check it out!
"Take Luck" (fellow Brian Regan fans will appreciate that one...)

No comments:

Post a Comment