Monday, September 22, 2014

Motivation Monday: Fall Check-List

I love this time of year - preparations for Halloween, excitement for the upcoming holidays, crisp evenings, pumpkin spice lattes and football. And with each season I like to challenge myself with a check-list. Here are my fall to-dos!
  1. Host a football gathering. Now that we have the NFL package, we no longer have to be in line at the local Bear's bar by 8am in order to score a prime spot...or even a seat. We are now able to casually roll out of bed, sip our coffee and enjoy a home-made breakfast. But we do miss our fellow Bear's fans...
  2. Cook a new meal each week. I would like to integrate new, healthy meals into our menu each week, trying more crock-pot recipes for fall-like evenings.
  3. Try a new exercise. I have been committed to Barre three-four times a week for almost two-years. While I enjoy this workout - and see results - I want to explore a bit. Maybe try something adventurous! Stay tuned.
  4. Join a book club. Done! Excited to have been invited into a book club established by a couple of teachers I work with at Words Alive.
  5. Speak with integrity. My goal is to stop thinking, speaking or doing negative things towards others and myself. The one thing I have control over are my thoughts; so, I plan to focus on the positive - and speak only of such.
Happy fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment