Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Adios, 2014!

2014 has been a challenging year - one of personal losses, family tragedies and failed goals. Regardless, with each challenge came a blessing - meeting the Califf family; reconnecting with my MIL; growing stronger with my husband; visiting with my dad and little brother twice in a year; and forgiving my older brother as I let him go. This year - albeit riddled with tears and sadness - has been about my personal development. And with that development, I now know what I want (in life, relationships, friends and career) - and of course what I don't. And with that, here are my 2015 goals.

Health
  • Try a new physical activity each month (e.g., workout class, hike, sport)
  • Floss
  • Find a new dentist
  • Eat more vegetables and fruit (less Cheez-its and cheese)
  • Try new and healthy recipes
  • Wake up at 6am and start my day
  • Drink a gallon of water daily
Personal
  • Read at least one non-work book a month
  • Sign up for a foreign language
  • Take an editing class
  • Write daily
  • Continue blog postings
  • Stop gossiping
  • Focus on the positive
  • Commit to self-love
Career
  • Create five-year plan
  • Focus on professional development
  • Market Califf Photography
What are your 2015 resolutions? And most importantly, how do you plan to maintain said goals? Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment