Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

I love a new year - it's my excuse for a fresh start and opportunity to be a better me. And with each new year's day, I make time to be active. Today, it's a light run around my neighborhood, Pacific Beach. But for many, it's hitting the trail.

Just a few days ago, in fact, we (Nick, Scotty, Danny and me) explored the iconic Potato Chip Hike (Mount Woodson in Poway). But, we skipped the paved trail and blazed our own path...literally. We crawled up boulders; squeezed through crevices; crunched dead tree branches; and endured many scratches, bruises and moments of uncertainty. While my innate conservative side was fighting the potential danger, my adventurous side was relishing in it. We definitely earned our view! Check out just a few photos from our hike below (taken with a cell phone).

Happy new year! Now, go find your adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment