Sunday, June 21, 2015

From my dad...

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's in my life - hope today is meaningful, relaxing and filled with all your favorite people, treats and things!

In honor of today's festivities, I wanted to list some of the many lessons, quirks and qualities my father bestowed. Unfortunately we do not see each other often, but his essence defines my daily life. Love you, old man!

Thanks to my dad...
  1. I dance like no one is watching
  2. I am organized
  3. ...perhaps a little OCD?
  4. I am loyal
  5. I am a fighter
  6. I enjoy adventure but prefer the comfort of my home
  7. I am not afraid to be by myself
  8. I love savory food
  9. I will eat a whole bag of chips in one sitting...as well as a whole bag of cuties, jar of olives/pickles and/or sleeve of crackers. I don't discriminate!
  10. I know how to have fun
  11. I also know how to relax
  12. I enjoy books
  13. I like to run
  14. I thrive in difficult situations
  15. I advocate for myself
  16. I protect my loved ones
  17. I am a hard worker
  18. I am goofy
  19. I wear my emotions on my sleeve
  20. I am me!
Thanks, dad for being an inspiration - especially with your strength after mom and Greg passed. We are a small yet mighty family, with you at the wheel. Love you.

And to celebrate Father's day, here are a few photos from our last trip together in Key West. These photos were taken by my talented hubby, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment