Wednesday, June 10, 2015

What's New Wednesday

Catching up on life. This past month has been a whirlwind with work - created an anthology and prepared for print; facilitated a performance/event at the NTC Friday Night Liberty; interviewed and selected the 2015-2016 Words Alive Westreich Scholarship recipients; implemented a new internship program; expanded the Adolescent Book Group program into eight new classrooms; and organized curriculum for all 18 classrooms all while carrying my normal responsibilities. I'm exhausted but relieved that - with the help of my teammates and volunteers - I'm finally able to come up for air. Dare I say I can take a breather? Well, give me a few weeks - still need to knock out a few more things, such as the scholarship orientations, mentor training, awards ceremony, and oh yeah recruitment/training for about 40-new Adolescent Book Group volunteers. Phew. We can do it!

Check out my life as of late. Lots of hard work, but it's paid off. And I've had some a fun along the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment